Saturday, August 4, 2007

Well here we are in August and our air compressor went out in our Suburban. I was driving on 1604 and all of a sudden the air conditioner started blowing hot air. Then there was a crazy noise ( foreign to a woman) and the car smelled horrible like burning chemicals. So we had to call a tow truck to pick up me and the boys. (mind you 4 people do not fit in a tow truck) so we waited for Troy on the side of the road. Now we are once again in the hole ya now the money hole. So please send all checks, credit cards, coupons, or food stamps to the carless people . HA! Ha! Well I think I will get my ride back on Tuesday. Nothing like being without wheels for five days. This is a picture of our suburban when it froze here. I am kinda embarrassed that this is the only picture I have of our car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.