Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HELP BRING FRANCESKA HOME FROM CHINA!!!

Above is the blog of a friend of mine Kristy and Frank. They are adopting a baby from China. Her name is Franceska. They will be posting updates on this blog about there journey to Franceka. I have added a web site on my blog for everyone to look at. It is called Help bring Franceska home from China. We are trying to raise money for Kristy and Frank to go to China to get their daughter. So please go check out that web site. We are selling chocolate bars from Worlds Finest Chocolate also. There is a variety of chocolate to choose from. Each bar costs $2.00. If you would like to purchase some or if you are interested in helping us sell please let me know. We appreciate your prayers and support to help complete Kristy and Franks family. Our goal is $3000.00 so please show your support.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey it's megan W. I didn't know how to get in touch with you any other way. I heard that Troy called me but I didn't get a message. What is his number so I can call him back? Thanks!

Kristy said...

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog, I love you too!!!