Sunday, September 14, 2008

Huth family update.

Well its September 14, 2008. I have been out of touch for a while now, I have had some health issues that have kinda gotten me down. I also got the kids ready to start school. Colby is a Freshman, Ashton is a 6th. grader, and Jayden is a 3rd. grader. Its kinda hard to believe how they have grown so much and so fast. We also went to Galveston with my brother Jay and his wife Nancy and my niece Emily. We had a great time and it is so sad to see what is going on in Galveston right now. I can not believe we were just there Aug. 15th. We have a lot of memories in Galveston so it is very sad to see it like this. I also just had surgery Sept.5th. then I got an infection in my incision. I also just had my 37th. birthday on Sept. 11th. So it has been a little crazy for all of us. I just wanted to check in and give an update on us.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hi Rachelle, I am glad you are doing better. I think of you often as a "fellow fibro friend". I hope things just continue to get better.
Take care and enjoy your evening.
By the way, I have a blog now, please come by and glance around.
its www.3girlsmeandarecipe.blogspot.com
I hope you can read that.
Love to hear from you.
Joan