Tuesday, January 15, 2008






I know this is late but better late than never. I just want to say that it is no secret with my family that I do not like Christmas very much. I know that is horrible but I just feel like the whole meaning of Christmas is lost. I go to the store during the holidays and I come home a nasty mean ungrateful person that no one likes not even myself. I then have to take a moment to stop breathe and pray about how I have acted. It just kills me how many people take Christ out of CHRISTmas. I am thankful though when I look back at these photos and really examine the faces of my family on Christmas day and see the joy in each picture. It makes me proud to see my brother Marty and his wife Roxane's new house they built that they worked sooooo hard for with their own sweat and tears. Thank you for letting us share these memories in your home. I love watching Marty play Santa every year. Marty has been VERY sick these last six months or so and I am glad he is doing better. One of those Christmas blessings. I hope that everyone enjoys these pictures as much as I have because if you look close enough you will see love, family, togetherness, friends, a shoulder to lean on, people who stay in love for many years and set the example for others, child innocence, laughter, a home, but most of all I hope you see Christ.

Love to all.
Rachelle

3 comments:

Kristy said...

These are all great pictures and I did see Christ in them. Thank you for sharing. Love you.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!
I know exactly what you mean
about Christmas...well said.
Love,
Joan Rakowitz

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful Rachelle! What a wonderful way to spend Christmas and the joy in everyone's faces...I think you rekindled the CHRIST in CHRISTmas!

Love you!!