Sunday, September 2, 2007

I have done it this time!!!


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com


Well I hurt my neck last Tuesday and I am in a lot of pain. I went to the doctor and she said take it easy this weekend and put me on steroid pills to make the swelling go down. I am also on pain meds. every 4 hours and muscle relaxer. If I am not better on Tuesday she said I am going to have an MRI done. I feel a little better today but I have not held my head very long so we will see. Troy and the boys went to church and they are coming home to pick me up to go get something to eat. We are going to Frank and Kristy's tonight and we are taking our Wee game so everyone can play Boogi. It is a dance game. I will be on the couch resting. I will update this page with what I hope will be some hilarious pictures after the party.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments: